Access the Army menu in Firefall and create an Army
All MMOs tend to have a guild or clan option, so I was worried when I could not find a similar system with a default keybinding within Firefall. I could see everyone running around with their own “clan” tags next to their name, but had no idea how to make one myself. A number of things do not unlock until later levels, so I assumed this was another one of those unlocks. I decided to see what the internet had to offer on the subject, and it seems as if there is a post about the Army system on the Firefall Support page.
I have made a YouTube Video if you would like to watch me access the Army menu in Firefall and create an Army. Or keep reading below for written instructions.
How to create an Army in Firefall
- Hit the ESC button anywhere while in game
- 3rd option down, is the “Options” button. Click that.
- 6th option down, is the “Key Bindings” tab. Click the down arrow to the right of the name to show more options.
- Within the “Key Bindings” tab, look for the 4th option titled “Interface” and click it.
- Locate the box for “Army” and assign a key of your choice. I chose “k” because it wasn’t currently bound to anything else.
- Once you have assigned that key, press the ESC button twice to return to the game.
- Now that all the menus are closed, press the key you assigned to “Army” to bring up the interface.
- Here you can either look for an Army to join or Create your own at the top right-hand corner.
If you would like to know where I found all of this information or see the page for pictures and additional details, please check out the full support artice here: Firefall Support
Share this site with your friends